On the ocean,
Comfortable sleeping arrangements, AA formatted weekend, delicious catered food!
Camp Ocean Pines is a gorgeous location and the perfect setting for you to get away from the regular world and connect with friends.
To OLDYPAA Get Together 2019 at Camp Ocean Pines in Cambria (Central Coast) California
~ ADA accessibility
~ Dorm style cabins sleep 10
~ RV pads (no hook ups)
~ Tent camping sites
Dorm, RV, or Tent
$215 per person - Initial Deposit is due by June 30, 2019. Registration is due in full by August 31 ,2019
~ Each Registration is a commitment to the facility and is non-refundable, including deposits, after July 1, 2019.
~ includes meals, and special food needs can be accommodated upon request (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Kito, etc.)
~ same price whether dorm, RV, or tent camping.
Although most OLDYPAAs still attend the various YPAA conferences, there is usually too much going on for us to have quality time to spend together longer than an hour or so. We say hello and give a hug when we see other OLDYPAA hoodie wearers, and we show up to support one another on panels. We even host a marathon meeting from time to time.
In the past few years OLDYPAAs have been saying they want a get together – a conference, a campout, a retreat. Some organized event where they can come together to share their stories, listen to what others have done to continue through life No Matter What, to support each other, and to just hang out and have fun in the spirit of YPAA.
In 2017, a group of OLDYPAAs representing a number of states began having phone conferences and, Voila! The first OLDYPAA Retreat has come to life. The location, dates, and costs have all been set. The format will be simple: speakers, discussions, food, and laughter.
So, as we say, “suit up and show up”. Or get in the Truck we are goin!
Many of us
Are coming from locations all around the country. Feel free to reach out and see if we can share the drive up or down the coast to get to our weekend of love and fellowship!
Or if you want to be of service in some way please let us know.
• We are offering open registration to all. Feel free to bring your spouse, partner, sponcee, sponsor, newcomer. Program will be focused towards OLDYPAA Topics.
• There will NOT be childcare provided so you will be responsible for your child's supervision and registration.
• All must Register to be at the location, including children. This goes to the cost of the weekend/facility/food and insurance coverage required to put on the event. The total rate per person is the total regardless of who registers.
• We require a minimum number of 40 people in-order to have the whole location to ourselves.
• We have 10 RV slots left.
• The maximum number of people allowed are 94 total for dorm, RV and tent camping.
• Initial Deposits are due in by June 30, 2019
• Deposits are not refundable after July 1, 2019
• All payments are due in full by August 31, 2019
• Pets are not allowed unless they are service animals with certification paperwork.